Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

This Week In Science - 10th Grade Intro Video


I am Elizabeth and I am a current 9th grader which means in a few months I will be in 10th grade. I enjoy art, reading, and writing. School wise I have always been a fanatic of english because I like to read but science is a subject I enjoy. I still haven’t gotten to a point where it fascinates me completely which is where I would like to be because science is everyday life. I think I have grown in science this year because I have gotten better with skills such as communication because of the group work we did throughout the year. What I liked about science this year was everything. It was delightful to do all the different projects.The project I liked the most learning about the spiders environment and the necessities it had in order to survive. I was thrilled to put the tank together because it was fun but most of all because it taught me many new things about spiders. I didn’t struggle with anything this year because I found most of it exciting which made it easier for me to learn. I think next year will go as nicely as this year because I am  open-minded to new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment